Acoustigard Partition Rolls have been designed to provide long term thermal and acoustic control for internal partition wall and ceiling assemblies and offer a broad range of thicknesses and densities to suit most applications. Acoustigard Partition Rolls provides repeatable performance both thermally and acoustically, and can be used in ceilings and internal walls requiring BCA/NCC compliance to Section J.
Typical applications include walls and partitions in;
• High rise and low rise multi residential buildings;
• Commercial office buildings and shopping centre interior fit-outs;
• Acoustic ceiling baffle block treatment to meet acoustic requirements;
• Overlays to the ceiling grid to provide improved acoustic and thermal isolation.
• Excellent acoustic properties – helps reduce sound transmission through wall systems
• Non combustible fibre – does not add to the fuel load in the building
• Friction fit to suit commercial stud spacing – no stapling required
• Compression packaged – easily handled and stored on-site improving m2 per movement on site.
• Made from a safe to handle Fibre Bio-Soluble (FBS-1) formulation
• Made in Australia for Australian conditions
|See also different:|| |