Studco steel stud and track system have been engineered to meet the National Construction Code Volume 1 (commercial) and Volume 2 (residential) performance requirements. Studco’s stud and track system also meet the appropriate Australian Standards.
The stud and track come in a wide variety of widths, profiles, and lengths with the BMT ranging from 0.5mm to 1.5mm. With this range of profiles and widths, the stud and track system can achieve high span and load bearing capabilities.
Studco’s stud and track system benefits
- Construct fire rated walls and ceilings
- Sound ratings can be achieved in a wide variety of applications
- High span distances and load bearing capacities are achievable
- All stud variations can be used in a box stud configuration
- Large range of accessories available including noggings brackets
- High wind load situations
- Commercial buildings including structural applications
- Residential construction
- New fit out projects
|See also different:|| |